Strong alumni support remains one of the School’s most steadfast and proud traditions.
Your Reunion is a time to reflect on the many unparalleled experiences your Harvard Medical School education has afforded you.
Many alumni stretch their annual giving, or give for the first time, to enable their class to present a gift that will make a substantial impact on HMS and its students.
Make an Outright Gift
Donors of $2,000 or more are welcomed as members of the Dean’s Council, HMS’s leadership annual giving society
- Visit our secure online gift form »
- Mail your check, made payable to Harvard Medical School, and including a note with your full name, address, and phone number, to:
Harvard Medical School
Alumni Affairs and Development
P.O. Box 419720
Boston, MA 02241-9720
- Call 617-384-8500
Gifts of Special Assets
Bequests and Gifts that Pay You Income
Donors who make planned gifts are welcomed into the Ezekiel Hersey Council, HMS's legacy society
- Name HMS as a full or partial beneficiary of your will, trust, retirement plan asset, or donor advised fund
- If you are celebrating your 50th Reunion or beyond, your bequest intention will be counted toward your Reunion class gift when you disclose and document your intention to HMS
- Establish a current or deferred charitable gift annuity and receive fixed income for life
- Establish or add to a charitable remainder unitrust and receive income for life with growth potential on your investment, which is administered by Harvard Management Company
Name a chair in the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center Amphitheater
- Honor someone special or commemorate your time at HMS by naming a chair in the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center Amphitheater with a gift of $10,000 (payable over two to five years) to be used immediately in support of financial aid.
- Learn more or contact Elizabeth Chan at 617-384-8441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an even greater impact with a gift or pledge of $25,000 or more, payable over two to five years, to name a fund, program, initiative, or space at HMS.
- Learn more about available naming opportunities »