Effective May 9, 2022
These policies are subject to change in accordance with state and local guidance.
All guests of events hosted by the Harvard Medical School Office of Alumni Affairs and Development must provide the following to gain admittance upon first check-in at events:
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19
- Proof of a negative COVID test taken that day.
Full vaccination is defined as:
- Either a 2-dose series of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Janssen vaccine) AND
- A booster dose of one of the above-listed vaccines; OR
- The equivalent dose of another WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine.
For entry, guests must present one of the following to prove vaccination status:
- A hard copy or digital image of a CDC vaccination card; OR
- An image or printout of any official immunization record.
In addition, masks are strongly encouraged at all indoor events.
Guests should use their best judgement regarding COVID precautions and event attendance. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or are exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 10 days of the event.